Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cook..Cook..Cook

What a Saturday it has been. Corbin woke up for a bottle at 5 this morning (which is not at all like him) and again at 7. (So much for sleeping in a little today.) It wouldn’t have been so bad if we wouldn’t have gotten up at 5. My plan for today was to do absolutely nothing! But that quickly changed.

I cooked breakfast, which consisted of eggs, toast, and turkey bacon. It was all good except one thing..I had never cooked turkey bacon before so I didn’t know that you don’t cook it the same as regular bacon, so it was extra crispy, lol.

Then I decided to cook lunch. Baked a chicken and smothered down some green beans and onions. That too was pretty good except I almost burnt the green beans.

Well I was on a roll so why stop, right? So I cooked supper too. (Which is very much not like me, I usually only cook one meal, if that!) For supper we had pigs in a blanket with turkey franks with a side of cucumbers and tomatoes. It was pretty good. The turkey franks had a different but good taste.

Week one is almost over. I’ll be weighing in tomorrow. I’m happy to say I have had a very good week, food wise. I will do more exercising this up coming week, hopefully, because I should not be nearly as crazy of a week.

My calorie count for today is 1,256. I believe I need to work on getting closer to my 1,800 but I’m just not that hungry. I didn’t exercise today, but I did cut the grass so I did burn some calories but I’m just not sure how many.

Like I said, I’ll be weighing in tomorrow. I’m anxious to see what I have lost.

Until tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment