Thursday, June 24, 2010

Surgery Day

I’m keeping it real simple today. I am so exhausted from waking up at 4 this morning to be at the hospital with Corbin. His surgery went well, he’s just fussy.

So my calorie count for today is 1,250 calories. I know it’s not nearly what I should have eaten, I should have eaten more to get closer to my 1800 calorie diet but my day was very crazy. I skipped breakfast (but did have a banana) and didn’t eat lunch until 12:30.

Woke up at 4 as I mentioned and Corbin couldn’t eat so he was fussy until they took him to surgery at 7. About an hour after surgery they let us bring him home and has soon as we walk in the door he vomits all over me! So then I had to go get Pedilite for him, and you would know it, I spilt some in my car! My day was just great! But at least my little man is getting some sleep now and I think I am going to go join him.

Until tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment