Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 2-A Struggle

I am feeling somewhat over whelmed right now. I had trouble going to sleep last night, I’m not real sure why because I was VERY tired. Before I knew it 4am was here. I must have hit snooze 4 times before finally getting up to exercise. And you would know it, Corbin (my 4 month old) wakes up. So before I could work out I fed and changed him then laid him in the bed so I could start my walking video.



He was just lying there and every once in awhile he would look up at me and smile-the expression on his face was like “What the heck are you doing, mom?” But at least I was able to get my walk in. As for the rest of the day..it was busy at work and I left early to bring Corbin to an ENT appointment because he has been having trouble with his ears. He is going to be having a little procedure on Thursday for the doctor to place tubes in his little ears.


I have not made it to the gym at all this week. Truthfully, I don’t think I’ll be able to make it at all this week. Maybe next week. The way I figure is this-At least I am walking so not doing the weights this week won’t hurt.



I did pretty good today, calorie wise. I figure I ate about 1,363 calories and burned 120. It was really a struggle today though. After Corbin’s appointment, I really wanted to go get a chicken strip basket from Sonic but I didn’t, I pushed through. Hopefully I can keep it up!! And turn down all the temptations because in the end I know it is worth it. I just have to keep my eye on the prize.



The prize to me is being able to feel good about myself, feeling pretty, not always having to worry about “looking fat” or if everyone is staring at me because of my weight. I’m going to work hard and get my prize one of the days.

Untill tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment