Wednesday, June 30, 2010

DW's

Where do I start? I didn’t check in yesterday because it has been so crazy and I feel so tired. Corbin has been waking up once sometimes twice a night! It feels like by the time we get to bed the second time, it’s time to wake up again!

Needless to say, I have NOT been exercising. I have the DW’s (don’t wants) bad! But I am staying on track with my calories. Hopefully if I can keep doing well with watching what I eat and counting my calories the pounds will keep coming off.

My calorie count for today is 1,425.

My calorie count for yesterday was 1,012. Not bad considering how I splurged the day before!

Everyone at work today had Chinese food. It sure smelled good! But I stuck to it and ate my sandwich and baked chips!

After all, this is a life style change that I have to make. Not just a quick fix. I have to learn to deal with temptations. Something I’ve come to realize is that if I want to eat something that isn’t too healthy (like fried shrimp and boudin), it’s ok to have a little, just so that I satisfy my craving but I don’t need to overdo it like I did the other night!

Until tomorrow…

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Thx so much for stopping by my blog. I'm signing up on yours, but I haven't had time to post comments a lot lately, so forgive me if I pop in sporadically. You're off to a great start! I don't think I would have been strong enough to pass up on Chinese food...it's my 2nd favorite food ever! (My first is seafood....preferably deep-fried) :)

    ReplyDelete