Sunday, June 27, 2010

On My Way

I had a very nice and relaxing Sunday. (Besides the fact that Corbin woke up at 5 again this morning.) We went to church then to moms for Sunday lunch. Then back home to watch movies and cook supper. My supper wasn’t as good as my husband’s would have been but he had to work so I did the best I could. He makes these ribs that are so scrumptious! Mine today, they were ok.

Just want to say real quick how blessed I am to have such a great husband that provides for our family. He is a very hard working man and seems like he is always working. I love him more that anyone could ever imagine!

Now to get back to the point….My calorie count for today is 1,450. Getting closer to the 1,800 that I need to be at.

I bought a biggest lose video this weekend that I am going to start tomorrow. My challenge for this week is to get my workouts in! I’m going to wake up early and do my walk and biggest loser video and on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday go the gym for 30 minutes to do some weights.

Oh and I almost forgot….today is my weigh-in day. I lost 5 pounds!!

For the first time in a long time I believe in myself ...that I can do this.

Until tomorrow….

No comments:

Post a Comment