Monday, June 21, 2010

Long Day

Have you ever had a day that felt like it was lasting forever? That is exactly how today has been for me.
By the time I was finished blogging last night and straightening up the house a little, it was 11!! When I finally I made it to bed, I just kept thinking about what I should blog about today and all of the things that I wanted to do today. By the time I got to sleep it was at least midnight.

Some of the things I was thinking about were:
Exercise: I am going to wake up early every morning and exercise (hopefully before the baby gets up) or go after work in the afternoon?
Diet: How am I going to track my calories?

While lying there last night, I decided that I am going to wake up at 4 in the morning and exercise with Walk Away the Pounds, that way I have plenty of time to exercise and even do a little housework before the baby gets up. And 3 times a week I am going to go to the gym and do weights. As for the diet, I am going to use myfitnesspal.com to aide me in keeping track of my calories and exercise.

So have you guessed why my day has been solong? Going to bed at 11 and waking up at 4 just is not going to cut it. I am so very tired. I got up at 4 and did a 2 mile walk with Walk Away the Pounds; did a load of clothes; cooked breakfast for myself and my husband; bathed; and had a little extra time to myself before the baby woke up. Needles to say I am going to bed before 11 tonight so I can get up in the morning and get my exercise on!

As far as my calorie counting, it went really well. I ate a total of 1,960 calories today. And I figure that I burned about 120 calories doing my Walk Away the Wiles Express. The one thing that I will work on is maybe giving up the white bread. Evangeline Maide bread is so good though. But I will, maybe next week-make the switch to wheat bread.


I'm calling it a night, it will be 4 am before I know it. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment