Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 3

I’m going to keep it short and to the point today because I am tired and have to get up at 4am to be at the hospital with Corbin for 5:30.


I couldn’t get up this morning for some reason to exercise. I was so tired, I just kept hitting snooze. Therefore I did not get my work out in but on the up side I did very well calorie wise and made a couple of good food decisions.


A sales rep brought lunch to the office today. It was some sort of shrimp pasta it looked really good and everyone kept telling me to have some but I didn’t. I ate my sandwich and carrots instead. I wanted to really bad but it’s just my 3rd day! I can’t be eating that kind of stuff! Then this afternoon my little sister calls to see if I would like a snow-cone. Man, that sure did sound good-I mean they have sugar free, right? But I didn’t get one. I am determined to stick with it!! I have to do this!


My calorie count for today is 1,740.
Until tomorrow..(Hopefully, have to see how the day goes)

No comments:

Post a Comment