Monday, March 12, 2012

FMM: Book Worms


FMM: Bookworms (Revisited) 

  1. How often do you read for pleasure?  I go through phases in which I can’t put a book down....to not reading for weeks..just depends on the mood
  2. Are you currently reading a book?  If so, which one? I'm currently reading Made to Crave
  3. Do you subscribe to any magazines and/or newspapers? No..if I seed something interesting at the check out counter, I'll grab it
  4. Do you prefer reading traditional books or using an e-reader?  E-reader..I have a nook and love it
  5. How often do you go to the bookstore?  once maybe twice a year to do Christmas and birthday shopping for my little boy
  6. Do you read at the gym? No
  7. Have you ever been a member of a book club?  Not a book club per say..but right now a friend and I are reading the same book so that we can talk abt it
  8. Do you wear glasses when you read? No
  9. Has anyone read the Hunger Games?  If so, would you recommend it?  I haven’t read it yet but I hear they are good
  10. What is your favorite thing about reading?  It’s the only "me" time that I get :)
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section  at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment