Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March Madness

 Weigh in didn't go exactly as I had hoped this morning...I weighed in at 224 pounds, which don't get me wrong is great because I didn't gain but I would have liked to have lost a little something~but I guess that is what happens when you binge on the weekends..which leads me to my next subject..with all this binging that I've been doing on the weekends~I've decided to come up with March Madness (I know sounds cool right? lol)


This is how I have March Madness planned out:
There is one overall goal for the rest of the month of March that I want to reach~DO NOT BINGE!! Yeap, that's right...I'm challenging myself to go 25 days without binging!! (Complete Madness, right??) But if you've ever been in my shoes you know the feeling that you have after a binge...it is HORRIBLE!
Something I'm figuring out is that~I can eat what I cook for my family... I don't have to grill me a piece of chicken on the side to have with a salad every night~I just have to eat in moderation and not over do it.

Today was the first time in a long time that I actually walked away from what could have been an awful binge~someone had brought Reese's PB eggs to the office today & I had one..but I really, REALLY wanted two or three!! It took alot of talking to myself before I over came it & for a second or two I actually thought I was going to start crying..(sounds kind of crazy, right) but it's at times like this that I am at a constant argue with myself...long story short, I thought about how far I've come & I want to move forward, not backwards & I over came it and I'm sooo happy that I did!! Am I beating myself up tonight because I had chocolate today, no because the reality is ...I can have it as long as it is in my calorie range and I don't over do it.

The question of the day~will you join me on this challenge??
There is no prize at the end of the 25 days except for the satisfaction of knowing you can do it!!
That is unless you want to be like me..and reward yourself at the end of the challenge..I'm going to get those volatile sandals that I talked about awhile back:)

~Thought for the day~

2 comments:

  1. I am so super proud of you! Peanut butter & chocolate are like sin on a silver platter to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job walking away! That is hard. I know. I am joining you and I posted about it!

    ReplyDelete