Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

Much to my surprise the scale was actually up a pound this morning..which puts me at 225. I've been doing good with my whole "March Madness" (not binging thing) for a week now so I'm not sure where the problem is. It may because I've been eating whatever I cook for my family in small portions (but it's not the healthiest stuff) and I haven't been tracking all of my calories like I should on MFP.

As sad as it is to say....This is how my day went after my weigh in this morning...didn't do my shred video because I was sooo sore from the past couple of days doing it....so then I had a hot pocket for breakfast because at this point I'm thinking what the heck...it's not going to make a difference because EVERYTHING that I've been doing is not making a difference....but then I got a grip....went on my morning walk with the girls that I work with, had apple and peanut butter for a snack, sandwich with a pickle for lunch (doing a good job right, trying to recover from the hot pocket)....but then I get home and I'm in a rush to get something on the table for supper so I throw some fish sticks and french fries in the oven but I'm sooo hungry while they are cooking I have a pop tart and once the food is done I have 4 fish sticks and french fries...then after all of this and I have time to digest what I've done...I go on a 1 & 1/2 mile walk.

I'm not sure how to over come obstacles like the ones I had today...it's kind of the story of my life..do great for so long..have a bad day...fall off the deep end.

I'm not giving up...just in a rut

Tomorrow will be better..because I say so :)

~Thought for the day~






1 comment:

  1. I love your honesty! I cant help but chuckle a little though while reading this and I have no idea why. LOL

    ReplyDelete