Monday, March 26, 2012

Weigh In~Week 13

Well, since I'm participating in the Ready for Summer Challenge, I decided to change my weigh in days to Monday (instead of Wednesdays)..just so it'll flow better with the weekly check ins for the challenge. This morning I weighed in at 222 pounds!! Which gives me a loss of 2 pounds since last Wednesday! I am sooo beyond excited with this number, 2 pounds in less than a week~not too shabby, I'd say! All my hard work and tracking is paying off!

Last night was my second day of my C25K~Week 1 and it was a little easier than the first time, I just have to work on the breathing more.

So~here goes my beginning weight and measurements for the Challenge:
Beginning of challenge weight: 222 pounds
Beginning of challenge measurements:
Waist: 41.5
Hips: 50.5
Arms: 15
Thighs: 29.5
Breast: 41.5
Neck: 15.5

Wow! Looking back at my measurements from March 1 2012, I have lost 4 inches! But I have one more week left to get a little more off before my monthly check in :)

Here are my goals for week 1:
Weight Loss Goal: Lose 2 pounds
Non-scale Victory Goal:  Lose an inch
Exercise Goal: Complete week 1 of C25K
Nutritional Goal: Try something new

~Thought for the day~
Do not give up what you want MOST for what you want at the moment!

3 comments:

  1. Your on fire sister and I am so excited for you!! That is an awesome loss and I know its gonna keep on falling off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great! keep it up

    ReplyDelete