Saturday, July 3, 2010

I can do this!

I’m sorry to say but it is becoming somewhat of a habit of going to bed when Corbin does. I’m so tired from waking up with him the night before, working all day, then coming home and doing my “mommy and wifely” duties that when goes to sleep, I’m right there with him. I started writing this blog last night but when Corbin got fussy I went to lay down with him to put him to sleep and that was it. I was out too! I will try, however to try to check in at least every other day.

I did pretty good Thursday! My calorie count was 1,062.

Friday also was a good day. My calorie count was 1,576. Nick and I went to a local Mexican restaurant. I wasn’t really sure what to eat calorie wise so I got fajitas. I figured that that was the best thing I could order.

Tomorrow is weight in day! I think I did pretty good this week except my one slip up of eating fried shrimp and boudin. I hope the scale is on my side!

Do you ever feel a like you look pretty and then when you see a picture of yourself, you’re like wth? About a month ago I served in a wedding. I felt good, I felt pretty. Everyone kept telling me how nice I looked and my poor husband tells me how beautiful I was so I felt pretty and confident that day. That is until I saw the pictures last weekend! I looked like a big pink cow! Seeing those pictures motivated even more to keep pushing through this! I want to look the way I feel!

Now, don’t get me wrong. I have my days where I feel like I’m the size of a house and nothing fits right or looks right on me. My point is….I want to be able to feel pretty and KNOW that I look pretty!

I want this weight loss soooo bad that I cannot even explain! I’m so tired of being the odd fat girl!

It’s going to happen because I’m working HARD on making it happen! I’m keeping my eye on that prize of mine!

Until tonight (hopefully)….

No comments:

Post a Comment