Sunday, July 25, 2010

Another 2..gone!!

I apologize for not checking in as regularly as I was..Colby (my 9 year old) has being hogging the dang computer! So I have a week’s worth of checking up to do!

Well, today was weigh in day! I did ok..I lost 2 pounds. I know, I know, I shouldn’t be so hard on myself but I can’t help it. My goal this week was to lose 3 pounds, that’s not too much to ask for right?

But the up side is that I finally got Nick to measure me (because I was supposed to do it last week, just never got around to it). I lost a total of 10.5 inches!! That’s pretty exciting! I have gone down a pants size and I can fit into some 20’s but Lawd if I were to sit down in those things the button would probably fly off and blind a person. (lol) But it won’t be too long, hopefully within this next month!

Colby, the baby, and I went on a couple of walks last week. Colby on his bike and me pushing the baby in his stroller. I think we are going to try to do that at least every other day because it gives us both a little exercise.

So, I made Nick take a new picture of me. I’m going to try to do one once a month when I do my measurements.


It doesn’t look to me that much has changed. I mean, sure my clothes are getting a little baggy and my face is slimming down a bit but I still feel as though I look like I am still 9 months pregnant!

My self confidence has always been something that I lack…I just feel huge! But hopefully that too will improve on this journey that I am on. (I guess maybe I am too hard on myself).
Until Next Time..

3 comments:

  1. Don't get down on yourself....a loss is still a loss, no matter how small! The important thing is that the scale is going in the right direction and you are taking steps to be a healthier you. And as for your confidence, if you're like me then you hid from life due to being ashamed of your size. And likely you beat yourself up for letting yourself go. It will take time to build yourself back up. Focus on your inner beauty and what you are accomplishing, not where you still need to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! Two pounds is fantastic! *High five!* I know that you wanted 3, but pat yourself on the back for the 2! Don't be too hard on yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm a new follower!! I know what you mean by not seeing the results in photos, but losing inches is fantastic!! I look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete