Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today Was A Great Day

I feel great for some reason even though I have not been exercising as I should but I have been watching what I eat and my calories!

Nick and I are getting ready to make reservations for a cruise next year. I can’t wait! It’s for our 5 year anniversary. I’m so excited you would think we were going next month, lol. But that is part of my motivation…. lose weight for this cruise. I know I may sound like a stupid reason, but it is one of many. Last time we went on a cruise (which was when we got married in 2006)…. I felt like the odd girl. There are so many things that I would have liked to have done that I couldn’t or didn’t. For example….because a lot of the excursions have a weight limit I didn’t do them, I would have liked to go swimming but was not about to get in my swim suit in front of all those people, and dancing. I would have loved to go dancing at the club with my husband but I feel too huge!


Here is a pic from our wedding almost 4 years ago. I'm only 9 pounds away from weighing what I did then! When I get there I'm not going to stop though, I'm goning to keep it going :)

I’m going to have to cut it short today because the baby is waking up from his nap.

But real quick first, my calorie count for yesterday was 1,351.

My calorie count for today is 1,271!

I am putting my mind to this! I can do it!

Oh, and the water challenge is going great! I’ve been drinking 64oz a day!! Wooohoo!!

Until tomorrow….

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the water intake! :)

    It makes SUCH a huge difference motivation-wise when you're feeling good, doesn't it? Makes me wish I could bottle it for the off days. And losing weight for your anniversary cruise isn't a stupid reason - *any* motivation is good! You CAN do this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great! And your wedding picture is beautiful.I get sooo tired of water sometimes. Do you drink diet soda or tea too? Or just always water?

    Take care and keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Maggie- I keep trying to leave u comments but they won't post for some reason..I tried the other day and again today; just wanted to let u know that u look great! Keep it going! We got this girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful! Good job on the water intake - I have trouble sticking to my water goal.

    Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete