Sunday, July 11, 2010

To lose or not to lose??

Today was weigh in day. Not a real big surprise…. but I didn’t lose a thing. But the up side I guess is that I didn’t gain either.

It’s just so much harder than I thought. I’ve tried dieting a million times before and have always failed (obviously) but for some reason I thought this time it would be sooo much easier. I had this idea in my head that I’m going to start a blog and it is going to work miracles for me, help me stay on track and lose this weight. And needless to say it ain’t happening!

I really want to just throw in the towel and give up!

But I know I can’t. I need this weight loss so badly and I want it so badly. I want to be able to run around with my kids and not be out of breath. I want to be able to take a flight of stairs at a doctor’s office and be able to talk to receptionist when I’m signing Corbin in (which happened this week-decided to take stairs instead of elevator, and I could barely talk when they asked me something-sad but true). I want to know what it feels like to shop in a normal store-No Avenue or Layne Bryant!
I’ve just got to get my head straight and quit doing everything half way. I’m going to try my best..no better yet-I’m going to set my weekly goals for this week and stick to them.

Walk Away the Pounds-2 miles everyday
Biggest Loser Work Out Video everyday
Gym to do weights, every other day
Drink 64oz of water every day

For those interested I signed up for Positive Effect Water Challenge with Kenz from All the Weight and Sean from The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. The Challenge is to drink 64 oz of water a day for 3 weeks. Starting tomorrow, July 12 through Sunday, August 1st. Go and sign up if you are interested.



This week I’m going to get up in the morning and exercise. I tried this at the beginning but it didn’t work out so great because Corbin, my 5 month old, thought that he had to get up at the same time as me. But hopefully this time, he will stay asleep so I can exercise. Last week the couple of times that I did exercise, it worked out ok but I’m just going to try the mornings again and see how that goes.

My calorie count for yester day was 1,875 (due to I caved in and had a Blizzard from Dairy Queen-which is part of the reason for losing no weight this week).

My calorie count for today is 1,363. Thanks to my mom for cooking wheat noodles for me today for lunch.

Until tomorrow..

2 comments:

  1. Hey you can do this just keep drinking that water and getting up and excersin the heck out of yourself. When you want it bad enough there will be no stopping you. I came from the blog hop even if my computer is being dumb and will not past and copy the list. Hope to see you at mine. Please excuse me if I am not the best commentor because I have to snatch my computer time from all my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you!

    You are focussed and ready to roll! xxxxx

    If you ever waver all of us from the blog hop will be able to give support and help if we can- just ask

    *hugs*

    Gail xxx
    http://journeywithslimmingworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete