Friday, July 9, 2010

Man, How Time Flys

I have every intention of checking in and blogging daily but life happens and before I know it time has follown by. Just this week at alone as flown by because we had Monday off. I wonder if my boss would consider giving us off every Monday. How nice that would be!

Yesterday after work I decided I would cut the grass. Usually I start cutting the grass in the back yard (because it has a lot of trees and is very shaded) and by the time I get to the front Nick takes over for me. So I got home and got started cutting the grass….and cut the grass…and cut the grass…and my knight in shining armor never showed up.

Pic of my "knight in shining armor" I took one day while he was playing with Colby. lol

I ended cutting the entire front also, which liked to have killed me. I’m not sure if pigs sweat but if they do I sure was sweating like one! When I was done and went in the house for the sitter to leave Colby decides to let me know that his dad called and is going to have to work late. O Really? But it got done.. but I’m not doing it again on a week that he is on call, that’s for dang sure!

After I cut the grass I was so hot I just wanted some ice cream. So I packed up the boys and we were going to Dairy Queen. Then Nick showed up and talked me out of going…thank God because I would have just regretted it!

I can’t explain it, I just have these impulses to eat sometimes! Even though I know I shouldn’t I still want to. If it wouldn’t have been for Nick asking me if I was sure about getting a blizzard from Dairy Queen, I would have went got it!

My calorie count for yesterday was 1,565 and I’m sure I burned some calories, just not sure exactly how many..but I had to have with all the sweating I was doing.

Today for lunch I was suppose to have a dinner date with my wonderful husband but around noon he calls and says he has to go on a road call. No problem I said, I’ll wait to eat until you get back to town. Well, 1 rolls around, 2 rolls around, 3 rolls around, then at 3:30 he calls and says he is back in town if I would still want to go eat. Well heck yea, I didn’t eat lunch! But we decided just to wait for supper and I had a sugar free pudding.

So Nick and I had a dinner date for supper instead of lunch. My little sister, who is 21 years old-but is still my little sister-lol, watched the boys for us to have some time to ourselves. We decided to go to a local Chinese restaurant. I was nervous because I wasn’t sure what I was going to eat. I remember on one of the biggest loser episodes Bob saying to stay away from the noodles, rice, and the fried stuff that they mix with the sauces (the best). So I decided to have broccoli beef. It was good. Not as good as my usual general chicken but I can learn to like it.

My calorie count for today is 1,476. (And I skipped lunch-which I know I should not do but that’s Nick’s fault, lol).

Untill tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment