Monday, July 12, 2010

Not such a good Monday...

My first day of the week did not go so well. Corbin woke up with me this morning so I wasn’t able to exercise. (Partly my fault I guess because he sleeps with us so as soon as I start moving around in the morning he thinks that he has to too, but it’s like I tell Nick-He isn’t spoiled, He is just loved, lol).

I did drink my 64 oz’s of water for the challenge that I am participating in. But the worst thing about today was I skipped lunch and supper to eat some cracklins. For those who don’t know that that is, here is a picture.



Brief description: Cracklins are made from pork skin that consists of skin, fat, and meat. The pork skin is cut up into cube sized peices then dropped into hot hog lard (grease). Then cooked for about an hour. It is then cooled to room temperature and placed into a cooler. Once it is needed to sell, it is taken out of the cooler and placed back into the hog lard until ready to sell.

So basically I ate pork skin and pork fat fried in pig fat! Way to go Sharlie you are such a pro at this while diet thing!! Seriously? What the heck was I thinking? And now I feel like crap!

It’s really hard for me to get on here and admit all my screw ups for the day..I really don’t want to eat and live like this anymore but yet I keep letting myself fall.

I’m not even going to attempt to try and figure out my calorie count for today. Let’s just say it’s A LOT!

Tomorrow is a new day and I will make every effort to get up in the morning and exercise, eat right (no cracklins, that’s for sure), and drink my water.

Until tomorrow….

No comments:

Post a Comment