Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sabotage

A week has gone by already..and what a week it has been! Corbin, my 5 month old has been having diarrhea (so that’s no fun) so I’ve been having to run him to the Dr. But other than that it was a good week.

The boys and I went on a walk every afternoon this week. I wasn’t real sure how long it was so one day Colby and I got in the car and took the route that we walk to measure it. It’s 2 miles!

Now on to some confessions…I weighed in yesterday (even though I usually don’t weigh in until Sunday’s…I just wanted to see what the scale said and if all the walking I have been doing was working). But much to my surprise the darn scale said I had gained 3 pounds! 3 Pounds! What the heck. I was soooo upset I started crying and let it ruin my day! I don’t’ know what I’m doing wrong..I’m staying in my calorie range, I’m walking, I’m drinking A LOT of water, and I never cheat!

So since the scale wasn’t on my side I decided that I was going to have some fried shrimp for lunch and a chicken strip dinner from dairy queen for supper! I know, I know it’s self sabotage but I was so upset I couldn’t help it. I do soo much to lose this dang weight and it’s going to give me a result like that?? But I really do regret it today!

But I’m back on the wagon today and I’m going to do everything I can to lose those 3 pounds before my weight in tomorrow.

And I want to just give a little shout out to my Aunt Mo…Thanks sooo much for keeping the boys last night! You are the best!

1 comment:

  1. A gain like that could be from salt. Good job getting back on track!

    - Lisa
    http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete