Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bye Bye Pounds

I have a few minutes so I figured I’d check in..Corbin in asleep (for now). Quick story that I just have to share. Friday, on the way to the sitters, Colby (my 9 year old) asks me..”Mom, does Corbin have a sore on this back or butt?”, “No, Colb, Why?” “Then why does he always start crying when you or dad put him down?” Lol it was too cute.

So that explains a little why I don’t check in everyday and why some days are shorter than others because family comes first in my life and some days are a lot more hectic than others.

Well, the weekend is over and Monday is nearly here. We had a great weekend! We went to the movies Saturday to see Eclipse. It was great! And NOOO I didn’t have any pop corn, I actually brought a 100 calorie pack in my purse and that was my movie snack. I know you’re not supposed to bring anything food wise in with you, but I couldn’t help it. I’m trying to stay on track and I didn’t want to slip up! After the movies we headed to Izzo’s Illegal Burritos, it was our first time there and it was pretty good! I got a wheat burrito with chicken, mushrooms, lettuce, salsa, beans, and cheese. It was great! (And I have to mention that I said NO to a cheesecake brownie from Great American Cookie Factory!)

Today after church, Nick cooked lunch. We had some rabbit, it was great! It’s not something that we eat too often but I love the way Nick cooks it when we do. After lunch I cut the grass—all by myself again..and no complaining this time, it’s not that bad. Guess I’m getting used to it.

Today was weight in day! Down 4 pounds! WoooHooo!! Barely made my 10 pound goal for the month but I did! I feel great and even though the weight is coming off slow, I think I am losing inches because my clothes are starting to get a little baggy. Hopefully later or maybe even tomorrow, Nick will have time to measure me.

My calories have been right on cue or below, as usual. And I’m proud to announce that I have not cheated one time this whole week!!

My goal for this week coming up is to lose 3 pounds!

Now to think of what I am going to reward myself with for losing 10 pounds…something non-food…sunglasses, pedicure-I’ll think about it!

Until next time….

4 comments:

  1. Well done on an amazing loss this week. Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and welcome you to the HYC challenge. Good luck with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know I left you an award on my page! Yup, I picked you as a Versatile Blogger! Stop by and pick it up!

    Take care,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 lbs. for the week is awesome! way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the healthy you challenge. Great job losing the 4lbs

    ReplyDelete