Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back on Track (or so I thought)

What a day it has been! Work was totally crazy today! But the plus side: IT’S TUESDAY!! That means only 3 more days of the work week.

I did manage to go the gym this afternoon and do weights. Then once I got home and had supper cooked Nick watched Corbin again for me so I could do my work out video.. Walk Away the Pounds. I am going to try my best to keep the workouts going and hopefully the pounds will start shedding off!

I slipped up a little today though. When I was cleaning up the kitchen, I was nibbling on the left over’s! What am I thinking?? I watch what I eat all day and work out then I go and do that! What the heck? I just need to really work on my self control! I know better, I really do and I regret it now!

Tomorrow is a new day and I will try even harder not to make the same mistakes that I made today.

My calorie count for today is 1,421 and I burned about 200 calories.

Until tomorrow…..

2 comments:

  1. You're absolutely right... Tomorrow is a new day. I didn't do too great last week since I had my friends visiting from New York and was off work all week. Getting out of my routine completely throws me off, so I was glad to go back to work today. Plus, I was able to go to the gym.

    Keep up the awesome work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "That means only 3 more days of the work week."

    This made me giggle because it SO sounds like something I would say. :)

    You had a good day AND you caught your slip-up, so you know where/how to redirect. Would it help to have your husband clean up after dinner? It might help to remove the temptation... ?

    Good on ya for two workouts, though! :)

    ReplyDelete