Monday, February 13, 2012

Doing this for Me

The past couple of days, I haven't been logging or ANYTHING!! Not eating right, not exercising, not tracking, not blogging....and Yes and it sucks pretty bad now that I sit back and think about it.

I was on a roll, really I was..I was doing awesome getting my workouts in and staying within my calorie range then this weekend got here and PooF~it all went away! Three days away is long enough, It's time to get back on track! I screwed up, I'm trying not to dwell on it too much, tomorrow is a new day!

I am doing this for ME...for me to live longer..for me to be happy..for me to fell pretty..for me to be healthier..for me to have more confidence..for me to be able to play outside with my family...for me to be happy with ME.

I need to LOVE me, today~not tomorrow~TODAY.

I'm going to try to turn in early because my little one has been waking up at wee hours of the night (not really sure why, maybe dreams). But I do hope to get some reading in tonight...trying to finish up Made to Crave and I'm going to download Jesus Calling :)

~Thought for the day~
It's kindda hard to read towards the bottom..but it says.
Exercise to be fist, not "skinny"
Eat to nourish your body
and always ignore the haters, doubters, and unhealthy examples that were once feeding you
You are worth more that you realize

**I don't really have any haters (at least I don't think), may have some doubters (but they don't say it to my face), I do have some unhealthy examples (but there's nothing I can really do about that)...but you know, now that I think about it..I (me..yea, the same person I'm doing all this for) is my biggest hater/doubter/unhealthy example.

No comments:

Post a Comment