Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday

Today the scale was definitely not on my side, but no one to blame for that but myself. I weighed in at 230 pounds. WOW...is all I can say. This puts me up one pound since last week's horrible week. I know what I'm doing wrong. I'm fine as long as I'm at work then as soon as I get home I just want to EAT...especially the weekends, they are the worst!

This week's theme (I guess you can call it) on the Biggest Loser~which the whole season's theme is "No more excuses"~was "I lack self control". Wow, that is me in a nut shell right there. I do great for a couple of days...then BOOM, like that I loose it!

There are sooo many reasons I need to do this, I need to get this weight off so I can't give up!!! Giving up is not an option for me....I may struggle, but I'm not going to throw in the towel!

I had alot more thought out that I was going to post about but the internet on my laptop isn't working and I'm having to use my husband's so everything else, if I remember them, will have to wait until another day.

~Thought for the day~

No comments:

Post a Comment