Monday, February 6, 2012

Ugh

Has anyone ever felt ugh? Well that was me today, I felt ...UGH. My wonderful husband, being the GREAT guy that he is, knows I'm having a rough day so takes me out to lunch and when he asks me what's bothering me I say, I just feel UGH. And like any guy, he says that is not a work..but It is in my dictionary!

Our weekend was great!! I didn't over do it eating or drinking wise..the only thing is that I didn't get a walk or anything in but I guess that's how it is going to be sometimes.

Here are a few pictures from our weekend..










I didn't make it to the gym this morning, my little guy decided to wake up at 4 and didn't want to go back to sleep, so I'm hoping that he sleeps better tonight...think that may be cause of my "ugh" day...lack of sleep and didn't get to go the gym this morning.

~Thought for the day~

1 comment: