Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I almost forgot..my latest progress photo

I was fixing to head to bed when I remembered that on January 1st when I began this journey..AGAIN..I had said that one of my goals was for this dress I had bought awhile back to fit better by Valentine's Day..here are the photos..

This one is from September 2011..I know really TOOO tight, I had bought it in a size 18 in hopes that it would fit before we left for our cruise in November...

This is October 2011..still too Tight, so needless to say, I still couldn't fit in it before we set sail

This is today..still could loose a little more in the stomach area, but over all~it fits ALOT better..and of course I added the cardigan because I'm not exactly comfortable with my arms at the moment.

3 comments:

  1. Great progress! Keep making healthy choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress photos! That's awesome that you have these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the progress photos! I really need to start taking more that are blog appropriate!

    ReplyDelete