Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday

Wednesday has finally made it's way back again..and with it comes my weigh in day. Today, I weighed in at 227 pounds...which means that I gained a pound from last week..with the advise of some fellow (and also awesome) bloggers, I'm not going to dwell on that. I know what I did wrong & I'm trying to forgive myself for binging the way I did and just move forward!

Sure, part of me want's to be upset, because if I wouldn't have over eaten, maybe I would be down 2 instead of up 1..but that's not reality. Reality is that I did it and it's over with and there is nothing that I can do to go back and change it. So I'm just going to try my hardest from this day forward.

Oh..and since it is the first of the month, I also took my measurements & I must say I was kind of impressed...here they are:
* Waist 45 -1
* Hips 53.5 0
* Arms 15 -1
* Thighs 30.5 -1.5
* Breast 43.5 -1
* Neck 15 -.5
5 inches all together, I'll take that!!

Here is a little re-cap of pictures from when I first began this journey...

This picture was taken on 8/16/08 (300 lbs)

This picture was taken on 1/12/12 (228 lbs)

And last but not least....

Today 227 pounds..5 pounds & 5 inches gone
*This is me, after a day of running to the gym, working 8 hours, coming home to cook and do the usually wife/mommy duties...oh and Please excuse the wet spot on my shirt, I had just finished washing dishes**

I've come a long way...but also have a long way to go. I just need to take it nice and slow & not let the numbers get to me..because after all it is a marathon, not a sprint :)

2 comments: