Saturday, February 25, 2012

In a Funk

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Mine has been so so...I woke up this morning with some sinus funk or a cold or something so I'm feeling a little under the weather..

Yesterday was suppose to be my "Fashion Friday" but I didn't have time to post because we had my little boys birthday party last night~can't believe that little booger is 2 already :) Anyway here is my outfit for this week..to tell you the truth, I'm not real sure where it comes from, It's just something that I found on Pinterest and thought was cute so I pinned it on my "Someday Outfit" board, because ...Someday ...hopefully within the next year..I will be able to pull off cute looks like this :)

My goal for this week was to have 2 1200 calorie days and I've done it! I actually did 3..Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday were all under 1200 calories.

My daily goal on MFP is 1400 calories a day..so the past 3 days have been wonderful!! I love it when it gives the little message...gatorsgirlie has completed her food and exercise diary and was under her calorie goal...that puts a BIG smile on my face..but today it didn't tell me that..I was actually 62 calories over my 1400 calorie allowance...I know, not that big of a deal right?? But I feel bad for it..right now I want to do SOMETHING..go to the gym...go for a walk..do SOMETHING to burn those 62 extra calories off..but none of these things are going to happen..I can't go to the gym because the gym that I belong to closes at 4 on Saturdays and is closed on Sundays (thinking about canceling for this very reason, but that's another story for another day)....can't go for a walk because the mosquitos will eat me alive....but what I can do..and I will do as soon as I put my little one down is have some one on one time with Walk a way the pounds..I got to do what I got to do to get this feeling gone..not sure how many calories I will burn, but should be ATLEAST 62...which brings me to my next subject...

Does anyone have a heart rate monitor or other gadgets that let u know how many calories you are burning?? I could use some pointers in this section. I've heard of the fitbit (from another blog) & the slim coach (from the biggest loser)..but that's pretty much all I know..any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Today is what is is, there is nothing I can do but get off my butt and go exercise to work off those extra calories I ate, Tomorrow will be better.

Since I already met (and exceeded) my goal for this week already~so $5 in my jar~I want to set another goal for my self...almost feel like I need to...like I have to have a goal in mind or ELSE...so my new goal for the rest of this week is to do 2 miles of walking for the rest of the week..whether it be walking outside or doing walking away the pounds..it is time to start moving:)

~Thought for the day~
~Yesss~

No comments:

Post a Comment