Monday, February 6, 2012

FMM: Habits

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Habits

  1. Are you proactive, or do you procrastinate? proactive definitely..
  2. Do you eat breakfast everyday? If so, what’s a typical meal like? Yes, I usually make me a cheese and egg burito or I'll some Special K
  3. How much time do you spend watching TV on an average day? maybe an hour a day, some days non
  4. Do you talk on the phone, or do you prefer e-mail and/or text messages? I prefer phone calls
  5. Do you exercise in the morning, afternoon or evening?morning..I'm usually at the gym for 4:45
  6. Do you take time for yourself regularly? If so, how do you spend that time? No...It's kindda hard when you work full time and your a wife & mommy..there's so much to do
  7. How often do you make your bed? Everyday.
  8. Do you plan meals? If so, how far in advance? I try to make a "menu" for 2 weeks at a time..that way I know what I'm cooking & I don't have to go to store too much during the week
  9. Do you wake up at the same time everyday? yes..unless my 2 year old decides that he needs to get up earlier
  10. How often do you brush your teeth? After breakfast and before bed
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to go back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday friends!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know how you survive on 1 hr of tv...and somedays none at all. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is so busy when your kids are small - mine re older so it's easier to carve out a bit of "me" time!

    4:45 in the morning for the gym - love your dedication! Good for you, getting it in when you can.

    Dropping by from FMM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to get better at planning my meals. The biggest reason why I weigh 371 pounds is because I don't plan my meals and end up eating out.

    Your boys are cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should get back to the meal planning. I do have a concept on what I'm making and shop accordingly but I think writing it down helps a ton.
    Having kids changes everything, doesn't it?
    Stopping by from FMM

    ReplyDelete