Friday, February 3, 2012

Fashion Friday

Friday has finally made it's way here...this week has been CRAZY! I usually don't post until Friday afternoon/evening but I have a ton of stuff to do when I get home because my husband and I are going on a Mardi Gras Run this weekend...and for those who don't know...A Mardi Gras Run involves NO running at all, lol. It's when a bunch of people get together the day of a parade and ride all over in Mardi Gras Floats...and with this comes alot of eating and drinking, or so I am told, this is our first time, so we shall see. I'm going to try my best not to over do it.
My mom will be keeping the boys for us. Mom's are the best!!


Here is my Fashion Friday outfit


This whole outfit comes from Lane Bryant


I LOVE PURPLE!!!



**Maybe once I get rid of some of the flab on my arms I will fell comfortable wearing sleeveless again...because this is SUPER cute**

1 comment: