Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pooped out!!

Today was an all around crazy day! Started the day at 4:45 and headed to the gym, back home to get ready for work, worked, came home, cooked, cleaned...and now I'm pooped!

I wasn't planing on checking in today, but I did something that I'm not too thrilled about so I wanted to share. I keep having these moments where I just want to EAT! And what scares me is that I don't know how to fix it!

I started off the day good..went to the gym and went on my 1.6 mile walk with the girls at work, stayed on track all day calorie wise until I got home..I had cooked a beef stroganoff in the slow cooker, so when I got home it smelt soo good and couldn't wait to dig in. So I had a bite...then I had a second bite..which lead to a third bite...and you get the pattern..So by the time it was actually time to sit down and eat I wasn't that hungry, but i still ate a little. And now I am stuffed!!

I really just want to go to the gym right now, but I can't...just feel like I need to work off theses extra calories that I just HAD to have that is making me feel like poop now! I figured out my calories for today and I'm not over~which is hard for me to believe with the way that I feel at the moment.

But a plus for today is that I burned over 500 calories working out!!

I just need to get a better grip on my thinking and take control!!

~Thought for the day~
I may be slow at figuring everything out, but I WILL get this done!

1 comment: