Monday, February 13, 2012

FMM: Before Phots


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers.

FMM: Before Photos

  1. Are you on a weight-loss journey? Have you lost weight in the past? Are you trying to lose it now? Yes..to all of the above :)
  2. Do you like being in pictures, or do you shy away from the camera? Definatley shy away from the camera
  3. Does looking at old photos of yourself motivate you? It does..It helps me realize that yes, I have alot more work to do but I'm getting there slowly
  4. Weight-loss bloggers, do you post progress pictures on your blog? Yes
  5. Will you share a before photo with us (even if you don’t have an after yet?) Sure..I was about 300 pounds in this one, taken August of 2008:

and in this one I am 227 pounds, taken February 2012:

It may take me awhile, but I'll get to my goal one of these days:)

No comments:

Post a Comment