Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Goals

There are so many things that I hope to accomplish in 2012 that I'm not sure where to even start. I want to be healthier and I want to be a better wife and mom..

Here is a break down of my goals that I hope to accomplish:
  1. Eat less: I've been doing ok in this department, but I've been thinking about joining weight watchers to help me with this~just so that I can track the foods that I eat and from what I hear it is really easy to use.
  2. Move more: Up unto 2 months ago I was waking up every morning Monday-Firday and hitting the gym at 4:30! Then things began happening (LIFE) and I just stopped going and it has been so hard for me to get back in the habit. But I HAVE got to do it!
  3. Live Life: There are so many times that I have had a tendency to sit on the side lines instead of enjoying things with my family. I need to jump in there with them! Play, laugh, have fun...and don't be afraid to be laughed at.
  4. Speak up: Stop holing stuff in! I need to talk about things when they are bothering me instead of waiting until I'm about to explode!
  5. Believe: I need to believe in myself!
  6. Lose weight: As badly as I want to lose weight, I know I need to do it the healthy way..so instead of aiming for 5+ pounds a week, I'll be more realistic: 2 pounds a week is my goal.

I also want to be able to fit comfortable in this dress:

This is a size 18 dress..that doesn't exactly fit the way that it should, though it is getting better, it is still too tight..my goal is to fit into it by Valentine's Day

This was September 2011


This was October 2011 (a little better)

I have all the support a girl could ask for. My husband believes in me so much~that I some times wonder if he was me mixed up with someone else. I also have a great support system at work. I just need to believe in myself and the sky will be the limit!


2 comments:

  1. I think you can do it. You sound very determined and you have set forth some very smart and doable goals. I am here from FMM. Happy New Year and good luck with all of your goals.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals. 2 pounds a week is more realistic than 5. You can do it. That is a lovely dress. I think as we believe in ourselves more the weight will come off. I am reading a great book about how dieting isn't dieting it needs to be a healthy lifestyle change. Its called The Spark.

    I am your newest follower. If you want to follow me back I am at:

    http://chrystalsnewweigh.blogspot.com/

    Chrystal

    ReplyDelete