Monday, January 9, 2012

Friend Makin Monday

Getting To Know You



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!



  1. What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday? I like to spend my Saturdays hanging out with my husband and boys.

  2. List your top three favorite TV shows. Biggest Loser, CSI, Criminal Minds

  3. Would you rather be in pictures or take them? Take them

  4. Why do you blog? I started blogging to help me lose weight; thinking it would be something that I would be held accountable for.

  5. Share five websites that you visit regularly… weight watchers, pinterest, facebook, and a few others but those are the main ones that I check throughout the day.

  6. If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be? I don't twitter :(

  7. List a few of your favorite snacks. bananas, special K chips, pretzles, grapes, tomatoes, cucumbers

  8. Do you have a pet? If so, what kind? Yes...an English Bulldog

  9. Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without? computer, phone, Nook

  10. What’s your favorite drink? Cherry coke..I am trying to acquire the tast for Diet Cherry Coke :)

  11. Do you enjoy cooking? Sometimes, depends on how complicated the meal is

  12. Do you have children? yes..2 little boys

  13. What are your favorite hobbies? spening time with my family, scrapbooking (even though it has been awhile)

  14. Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing? I’m pretty shy

  15. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change? My confindence in myself!

  16. Who is your favorite actor/actress? I know this prob sounds stupid but I don't have a favorite and even if I did, I'm not good with names AT ALL

  17. What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week? Umm..that's a hard one..maybe making some diet coke WW brownies and they were pretty good

  18. Do you live near your family or far from them? Near..and glad because I think I would get home sick

  19. List three of your talents. This is a hard one...I'm an ok cook, I'm sort of creative, & I'm good at what I do

  20. What is your greatest attribute? I LOVE MY FAMILY!!

Now it's your turn!

4 comments:

  1. Great answers - your boys are adorable!

    Stopping in from FMM - nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping in from FMM

    I don't have a fave actor/actress either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by for FMM. I still haven't checked out Pinterest, but see many people talk about it on facebook and other. I enjoyed learning some things about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, that's sweet answer for number 20.
    Stopping by from FMM

    ReplyDelete