Saturday, January 14, 2012

Rough Day

Today started off great. I cleaned house, did some clothes, went to the gym, then headed to get my hair colored and trimmed...Then came the roughness~I went to pick up my boys from my Aunt's house that had kept them last night and she had cooked lunch...I thought I had prepared myself for all circumstances but OHHH how I was wrong! She had cooked some red beans and rice! I told myself not to over do it, but I had a second plate!!

What was I thinking?? I've been eating soo good, staying on track with my points and working out like crazy and I'm going to do this??? I'm so disappointed in myself!

I'm gonna try not to let it get to me too bad, tomorrow is a new day and I WILL stay on track!!

Totals for today:
  • Daily used: 36
  • Daily remaining:0
  • Weekly remaining:37
  • Activity earned:8
  • Activity remaining:39
~Thought for the day~

1 comment:

  1. Today is a new day and you can succeed! You know you had a rough day and now you know what you have to do to make today a better one! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete