Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Love Me??

This post is going to be short and sweet..As I've said in previous blog posts, I'm having some issues with my confidence in myself (and always have had them) and loving my self. I'm not really sure why I have them because growing up, my mom and dad would tell my sisters and I how beautiful we were..and now that I am married, my husband does it on a daily basis..It's just something in my head.. and I'm really trying hard to work on this. So I took some advice from a fellow blogger and started telling myself this today: ------------>

I think part of the problem is that I feel huge at times! I look in the mirror and I'm not real sure how to consider myself beautiful or sexy when I have the body that I have. I know I need to accept myself and love myself with the way that I am..and as of today,this morning was the first day that I actually felt a little better about myself and the way I look.

Another part of the problem is that I want to just drop the weight~ like now..or yesterday even.

I'm working so hard at the gym, harder than I have ever done before and sticking to my points and it just seems like it isn't coming off fast enough!

I came across a blog today that said:
This is a lifestyle not a diet, this is a marathon not a sprint.
I need to remind my self of this on a daily basis!

Totals for today:
  • Daily used: 26
  • Daily remaining: 9
  • Weekly remaining: 37
  • Activity earned: 14
  • Activity remaining: 64

** Activity points came from doing my C25K training, stair master for 10 minutes, stationary bike for 20 minutes, and going on my 1.6 mile walk this am**

~Thought for the day~

~I need to remember this and instill it in my head!~

No comments:

Post a Comment