Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

Weigh in Wednesday...I've been waiting for this day for a whole week! But my morning weigh in didn't go exactly as I had hoped for. I got on the scale and it said 228 pounds!! I was like wait~this must be wrong! So I got off and then back on and sure enough it was still 228:(

I know its better than a gain but I feel like I am doing everything that I can~Staying within my point range and working out like a fool some days~and not getting the results I want! Maybe its because I'm not eating all my points some days, or that I'm not using my "activity" points...all I know is that hopefully at the end of the month when I take my measurements, it will show there!

My plan for this week..to hopefully help with the weight loss:
*cut back on my carbs
*increase my protein
*drink more water
*do elliptical for 30 min Mon-Sat
*continue with my C25k training
*start using weights

Totals for today:
  • Daily used: 32
  • Daily remaining: 3
  • Weekly remaining: 49
  • Activity earned: 13
  • Activity remaining: 13
**Activity points came from doing my C25K training, doing stationary bike for 20 minutes, and going on my 1.6mile walk this am**

~Thought for the day~















No comments:

Post a Comment