Thursday, January 26, 2012

OH YEA

Today was an all together great day! I wish everyday could be like today, but I know that is not possible & I will have trials and down days.

I didn't make it to the gym this morning, I was dressed and about to head out the door but then my 2 year old starting crying..usually when I leave in the morning, every one is asleep so I turn the baby monitors on in my bedroom and my 10 year old's bedroom to listen for him..and usually it is usually 15 or 20 minutes after I get home that my little one gets up..but this morning, I guess he needed to have "mommy time" at 4:45 so instead of going get him and waking my husband up to watch him while I went to the gym, I just decided to stay home and spend an extra hour with my little man.

My Totals for today:
  • Calories: 1734
  • Carbs: 189
  • Fat: 78
  • Protein: 125
  • Daily Goal: Calories 1400 Carbs 219 Fat 53 Protein 60

**Today I burned 195 calories doing my 1.6 miles this am**

**I did go over my daily calorie, fat, and protein intake but I'm trying to not let it get to me, I know what I ate & know to avoid it next time**

~Thought for the day~

~I need to remember this~

No comments:

Post a Comment