Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Something New

Today, I took a big leap and signed up with Weight Watchers online. I've tried it in the past but just didn't stick to it or track the way that I should have. But this time it WILL be different!! This will be my first time on the Points Plus System. That being said, I have to learn some things all over again and the website has really changed so it may take me awhile to get into the swing of things.

This is my Weight Watcher Plan:
  • Daily Points Plus Target: 35
  • Weekly Points Plus Allowance: 49

Today was a really good day; I hope that everyday will be this easy for me~but I know I will have some rough days, but it sure would be nice :)

This is my totals for today:

  • Daily used: 30
  • Daily remaining: 5
  • Weekly remaining: 49
  • Activity earned: 3
  • Activity remaining: 3

**Activity points came from walking 1.6 miles this am**

When I signed up I put that I want my weigh-ins on Wednesdays..so tomorrow will be my official first weigh in on Weight Watchers and then every Wednesday from then on. But I am sort-of excited to see if I have lost any weight since I have been back to blogging the past 3 days!

And I must say that I am a MAJOR scale junkie. I obsess over the scale. I know...stupid right? But sometimes I can't help it! Sometimes I want to weight my self everyday to see if everything I am doing is actually paying off or if it is just all for nothing~but I know that is not the attitude to have and my husband and best friend fuss me all the time for doing it! So on my goals for 2012 I want to add~I will only weigh myself once a week..on Wednesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment