Friday, January 13, 2012

Fashion Friday

First off I just have to say...

It's just been one of those weeks! So glad Friday has finally made it's way here!

This morning I was felling kinda bl aah . I don't know why really but I did..but I sucked it up and went to the gym at 4:45, was home by 5:30..showered and when I went to straighten my hair, my new CHI that I got for Christmas was broken so that didn't help my morning much! But something that did help it get better was..that this morning was the first time in a week to wear something besides scrubs and work out clothes and my 22's are a little loose! YAY! Not loose enough that they are falling off and I can stop wearing them..but still excited that I can see a little progress.


Like I said last Friday, I'm going to post a picture of an outfit/clothes every Friday to give me something to look forward to. Here is my "goal" outfit for today. The whole thing comes from Lane Bryant. Lane Bryant, Cato, and Avenue are the 3 stores that I get most of my clothes from because they have "PLUS" sizes... I look forward to the day when I no longer have to shop in the plus size stores and section!

My husband and I had a date night tonight! I didn't splurge on points too bad..but I did have a Margarita and a Blood Mary!(which cut into some of my weekly points..but I guess next Wednesday at weigh in if I don't' lose, I don't have anyone to blame but myself..

Totals for today:
  • Daily used: 45
  • Daily remaining: 0
  • Weekly remaining: 38
  • Activity earned: 5
  • Activity remaining: 31
**Activity points came from doing C25K training

~Thought for the day~


No comments:

Post a Comment