Saturday, January 28, 2012

Lazy Saturday

Today was kind of a lazy day for me...

Here is how my day went: I got up at 5:30am when my little one decided it was time to get up, did laundry, cooked lunch, cooked tomorrow's lunch, visted with my sister, took a nap, went for a 2 mile walk (I was really nervous about this because I had to bring my little one with me, but he was fine riding in the stroller) picked some fruit (we have several orange trees and a lemon tree in the back yard), gave my little man a bath, went visit at my sisters house, then back home to take my bath & now getting ready to call it a night.

So yea...now that I write in all down, it's not as lazy as I had thought :)

My totals for today:
  • Calories: 1591
  • Carbs: 291
  • Fat:44
  • Protein:78
  • Daily Goals: Calories 1400 Carbs 219 Fat 53 Protein 60

No comments:

Post a Comment