Friday, January 6, 2012

Fashion Friday

Today wasn't as great as a day as I have been having. I am trying really hard to stay up beat and positive but today was just one of those days. Today I've thought about how far I have to go..how much I have to loose..how much less I have to eat...how much more I have to move.
~Just ~
~Take A Deep Breath ~
~And Remember~

So, again today while I was going through and reading up on some blogs I cam across Chrystal's. She does Fit Friday, which she pots pictures of cute clothes on Fridays to give her something to look forward to...So I was like~I want to do that too, but mine will be called Fashion Firday. (And if you know me, you know that I know nothing about fashion and I'm usually in scrubs everyday except weekends so I apologize now if I don't have the best taste.)

This entire outfit comes from Lane Bryant


This is Chrystal's blog if you want to check it out: http://chrystalsnewweigh.blogspot.com/2012/01/fit-friday-4.html

My totals for today:
  • Daily Used: 35
  • Daily Remaining: 0
  • Weekly Remaining: 49
  • Activity Earned: 3
  • Activity Remaining: 9

**Activity points came from walking 1.6 miles this am**

Over all in the eating part I did really well today, I used all my points for the first time!!

~Thought for the day~

1 comment:

  1. It's okay to have "one of those days" You are doing great so promise you will focus on the positive tomorrow. :) Have a great weekend! Oh yeah--Love that outfit!
    Keelie

    ReplyDelete