Monday, January 16, 2012

FMM: Weight Loss Tips


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers.

Weight Loss Tips~Humm..so I don't think that I exactly qualify to give advise on weight loss tips because it is something that I have struggled with my entire life and though I have been trying really hard to stay positive, I have my days...but since it is the topic for today, here are my tips:
  • Drink lots of water
  • Weigh everything you eat
  • Document and track everything
  • Make pre-portion bags...when I buy something that comes in a big bag (ex. pretzels), I pre-portion them that way when I get hungry I just have to grab a bag
  • Exercise!! Right not I am just doing cardio, but hopefully by the end of the month, I'll work myself up to weights
  • Have a good support system

These are the main things that I can think of. Hope it helps someone. Have a good Monday!!

4 comments:

  1. Followed you over from FMM. I have never thot of re-packing bigger purchases! I will have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from FMM

    Good thought with the pre-portioned bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Visiting from FMM!

    Having the support system is equally as important as having the courage to get up every day and fight for your health. It truly makes a difference.

    Also, pre-portioning your food. I love doing that. At my house it normally happens on Sunday's, while watching sports, then I am set for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I forgot about the repackaging one - excellent tip! So important when you buy big purchases... one handful can turn into three servings so fast!

    Stopping by from FMM.

    ReplyDelete