Thursday, January 12, 2012

??A Day Off??

Yesterday after I posted my blog, I realized it said~posted Tuesday at 3 (something) PM..and I'm like what?? I just posted this (Wednesday at 7 something) but then I got to thinking and realized that I had actually started typing some of it Tuesday at work because our systems were down and I thought I would get a jump start..but now I've learned my lesson... Here is the thing-I like to start them during my lunch or break at work so I'm not doing so much when I get home because I want to blog but I also want to spend time with my family. :) So I'll just start on the same day and try not to get too ahead of myself.

Today was all in all a great day. I woke up at 4:45 this am and hit the gym, went on my morning walk with my co-workers, had an awesome lunch date with my husband (we had Chinese but I didn't over do it..stuck with veggies and shrimp), and we made fajitas for supper.

Tomorrow will be my first challenge eating out...my aunt offered to keep the kids so we are going to have a date night. I have my game plan, hopefully I can stick to it!

Totals for today:
  • Daily used: 36
  • Daily remaining: 0
  • Weekly remaining: 48
  • Activity earned: 13
  • Activity remaining: 26

**Activity points came from C25K walk/jog, 20 minutes on the stationary bike, 10 minutes on the stair master, and walking 1.6 miles with am.

~Thought for the day~


~Before I go for today, I just want to ask everyone to say a prayer for a little guy named Tripp and his mommy Courtney Roth, Tripp has EB and I have been following his mom's blog for awhile now..and Tripp isn't doing too good. If you want to see her blog and hear Tripp's story~here you go "EB"ing a Mommy ..you may want to have tissues near by! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment