Sunday, January 15, 2012

More Roughness

This weekend has been kind of rough for me. I haven't been going over board with my points (though Friday and Saturday, I had to cut into my weekly allowance) & I went to the gym yesterday but not today because it is closed... it's just that I have issues with my self esteem/confidence..which I have said from the beginning and the last couple of days it's been getting to me.

This morning when I walked out of the room dressed for church, my husband tells me how beautiful I looked~which is something that he does on a daily basis, but I just don't see it!

That is one of my New Year's resolutions to work on my self esteem and my confidence but I'm not real sure how.

How do I accept myself at 228 pounds, looking like a big peach?? I don't know! I don't know how to love myself the way I am...which worry's me, because how am I going to love myself when and if I ever reach my goal?

Guess I have a lot of searching to do..If anyone has any advise, I'd sure appreciate it!

~Totals for today:
  • Daily used: 19
  • Daily remaining: 16
  • Weekly remaining: 37
  • Activity earned: 0
  • Activity remaining: 39

**I know I didn't use as much of my daily points as I should have, but I figured it was better that way since I went a little over on Friday and Saturday**

~Thought for the day~

1 comment:

  1. I have to continually ask God to give me the desire to love myself and to let me see myself as a beautiful, strong and sexy woman. If you continually tell yourself you are beautiful, strong and sexy you will begin to believe it and feel it. I will be praying for you to get comfort about how you see yourself.

    ReplyDelete