Sunday, January 8, 2012

Reward Yourself!!

I've heard time and time again that you should reward yourself with non-food items when you reach a goal that you set for yourself. But I haven't actually sat down and decided what my goals/rewards would be. The first thing that usually comes to mind is a purse...but I did receive a Coach for Christmas so I'm going to hold off on that for awhile :)

Here are my goals that I hope to reach and the things I will reward myself with (I won't put a date to meet them by~just as long as I meet them)
Starting weight: 232
*-10 (222) New pair of Volatile Sandals (I am a flip flop JUNKIE)
*-20 (212) Get a Mani/Pedi
*-30 (202) Have a day out with my best friend
*-40 (192) Get a massage (haven't had one in FOREVER)
*-50 (182) Go on a weekend get-a-way with my husband
*-60 (172) New CLOTHES
*-70 (162) Would love to go to Disney World, but I'd settle for a new purse :)
*-2 to reach my goal weight of 160 pounds~Smart Phone...because I'm still sporting the ol'school

These are the sandals that I want

I have a brown pair and LOVE them!! I wear them all the time!


So today I decided to make a recipe for Weight Watchers Diet Coke brownies that I got off of Pinterest. And I must say, it was pretty good. Pretty much all you do is poor diet coke with the brownie mix and then bake. I decided to actually put mine in little cupcake liners because I figured out that each cupcake brownie is worth 3 points. Here is the web site, if you want step by step way to do it:
http://auntpegsrecipebox.blogspot.com/2011/02/diet-coke-brownies.html
My husband didn't really care for them so good thing we made a batch of regular for him and the kids...he said he thought it tasted like Diet Coke but I think it's just in his head :)

***I just want to take a min and apologize for having to post web sites like that~I know that there is a way you can put it but I'm not too good with all this technology stuff and my husband is going to teach me how to do it one of these days but he has been real busy with work:)

My totals for today:
  • Daily used: 35
  • Daily remaining: 0
  • Weekly remaining: 40
  • Activity earned: 0
  • Activity remaining: 9

~Thought for the day~

No comments:

Post a Comment